Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Reflection Paper in E-Tech Subject


   Technology is taking over our world. In the current time people can't imagine their life without technology. Surrounding us various technologies are helping people to live their life with more luxury. Technology is the present world. It affects people’s daily lives. Whether it inspires somebody to be the master at video games or makes somebody a computer hacker. It has changed the generation of teenagers/young adults rapidly. It has made the generation more greedy, ignorant, and lazy. By the help of our subject in Empowerment
Technology it widens my knowledge and perception in technologies today.

  Empowerment Technology was such a hard and difficult subject for me. it is hard because some of our lessons in this subject is difficult ti understand and sometimes I can't relate it to my life. But there are times that I can fully understand what our teacher discussing. Just like in our prelim discussion, I learned a lot of lessons that i can used and apply in my life. One of this is the Information and Communication Technology or also known as ICT. By this, I can know that is deals with the use of different communication technology such as mobile phones, telephone, internet, etc that we are using today in our society. through this, it also helps me to locate, save, send and edit a particular information in a World Wide Web. What we had done in this subject is very helpful and useful.

  Learning new knowledge in Empowerment Technology is very important. Why is it that these are important? First, it helps me especially other people to be wise and aware in using internet. Second, be responsible in posting some images or other confidential things that people can saw it. Lastly, it is useful in our daily lives. E-Tech is a very powerful tool that we can used in our life. But sometimes, I hate E-tech. It is because there are things that critically need to understand and I hate that thing. Sometimes, I don't have the interest in listening in our discussion because it is boring and there is no fun.

  Experiences in E-Tech subject cannot be forgotten. One of this, is the poster making about internet threats. Even though I don't know how to draw but I tried my best to do the activity. That time it is very frustrating and annoying because I am not a creative and artistic person. Second, is the role play about safety tips in using internet. Acting in front of people is what I like. So when our teacher gave this activity I feel happy and confident. I gave my very best in the activity and I'm happy for that. Lastly, I creating a blog. I'm having a hard time when I do our performance task About Environment Conservation and Action and the Role of ICT in Recent History. It is because we only have a little period of time to do our tasks and we need to focus and think properly tobhabe something to say in our article. I cannot forget this because it is my first time to have a blogger and to share my work to other people.

   My journey in E-Tech is like a roller coaster. Even though there are Many ups and downs but still I overcome the challenges and hardships in this subject. It brought me a lot of learning's and perceptions. All the things I learned is never be forgotten and will always remain in my mind and heart. And absolutely, this is the best and worst subject for me.

9 comments:

  1. a very nice reflection, it can help students who are engaging information communication technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reflection.... Having more ideas of reading this.... Love it... Lol. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this reflection. It can help me in my studies in my IT subject. Thanks a lot😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this reflection. It can help me in my studies in my IT subject. Thanks a lot😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this reflection. It can help me in my studies in my IT subject. Thanks a lot😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah , Great, your blogs are really very informative and easy to understand . keep writing such an informative blog. The visa for Turkey is completely open and you Explore the Turkey like a local . The Hagia Sophia (Aya Sofya) Mosque is the most likely and visited palace in Turkey according to a report.



    ReplyDelete